The romance of the past meets the magic of your future...
As one of South Australia's most beautiful boutique wedding venues, we offer an amazing range of wedding packages to suit absolutely any budget, size and style of celebration:
- stunning wedding ceremonies in our gardens, or one of our manor's charming, character-filled rooms (up to 300 guests, download 'Wedding Ceremonies at Glanville Hall', above)
- romantic, flexible and fabulous wedding receptions with all the little extras you've ever dreamed of! From breakfasts and lunches to high teas, dinners and cocktail parties (up to 300 guests, download 'Wedding Receptions at Glanville Hall', above)
- intimate, romantic Pop-Up Weddings...all the elegance and romance of a traditional wedding without the fuss, stress and expense (up to 300 guests, download 'Perfect Pop-Up Weddings', above)
- our all-inclusive Winter Wonderland Weddings - take advantage of off-peak rates and a single, set price and let us create a fairytale wedding fit for a snow princess! (up to 110 guests, download 'Winter Wonderland Weddings', above)
- the ultimate in wedding luxury! Our Once Upon a Wedding package is an all-inclusive, set price fantasy wedding package - we do all the work to create the wedding of your dreams, including ceremony, reception, celebrant, photography, decorations, wedding night accommodation, DJ, photobooth, flowers and so much more (up to 300 guests, download 'Once Upon a Wedding', above)
- *NEW - outdoor and marquee weddings!* If you’re dreaming of a wedding with genuine ‘wow factor’, Glanville Hall’s iconic castle tower, heritage stone cloisters and sprawling, manicured gardens make the ideal backdrop for magnificent marquee receptions and unique, moon-lit, open-air celebrations (up to 340 guests, download 'Written in the Stars - outdoor weddings', above)
All of our comprehensive packages - including details of pricing and inclusions - are available for download any time! Just scroll to the top of this page.
Imagine standing beside your soul mate, surrounded by your nearest and dearest in the gorgeous gardens of our majestic historical manor. Say ‘I do’ as the sunset bathes the homestead’s century-old stonework in a rich, golden glow, then spoil your guests with sparkling wine and gourmet canapés in the outdoor pavilion. Finally, throw open the French doors to your spectacular reception room and celebrate the perfect start to your new life together…
Elegant, luxurious and romantic in every way, Glanville Hall combines all the grace and glamour of a sprawling heritage homestead with luxurious event packages, seamless service and exceptional food and wine to create Adelaide’s best-kept wedding secret.
Choose your style...
Glanville Hall bridal couples are spoiled for choice when it comes to customising and creating their dream wedding day! The property offers at least six stunning outdoor ceremony locations as well as a range of intimate indoor options – and when it comes to spectacular receptions, the manor features a number of charming, character-filled private rooms including ‘The Chapel’ (the manor’s signature grand reception room), or let the 'outside in' and celebrate with a breathtaking open-air or marquee reception in our gorgeous gardens.
Every bride and groom dreams of a wedding that truly reflects their own unique love story, and at Glanville Hall we specialise in creating receptions to suit any size, style and budget. From simple and intimate to detailed and decadent, we can create the reception of your dreams – from beautiful breakfasts and brunches to gorgeous garden parties, traditional high teas, elegant cocktail receptions and spectacular seated dinners.
Glanville Hall can accommodate:
- classic, intimate indoor ceremonies for up to 150 guests
- gorgeous garden ceremonies for up to 200 guests
- seated receptions for up to 110 guests
- standing, cocktail-style receptions for up to 300 guests
- spectacular open-air and marquee receptions for up to 340 guests.
…then build your dream package!
We offer a range of packages that can be customised to suit your dreams, themes and special requirements – and we can even help with all the ‘little extras’, including table centrepieces, room decorations, bonbonniere and scrumptious cakes.
Most importantly, our packages are all inclusive! We simply don’t believe in charging extra for the essentials. So the prices you see include your food and beverage, all linen and glassware, room hire, full room setup and the myriad special extras we add to make your big day absolutely perfect. There are absolutely no hidden extras and we pride ourselves on being up-front, clear and honest at all times.
Download our comprehensive wedding packages above to start planning your dream Glanville Hall wedding!
Glanville Hall ceremonies - your dream is our reality
If you are holding your wedding reception at Glanville Hall, why not start your day with a gorgeous Glanville ceremony as well? Choose from six stunning garden ceremony locations, or say 'I do' inside the manor itself in one of our intimate, private rooms. Our stunning selection of ceremony packages range from simple and elegant through to elaborate, fairytale perfection, and we can cater for groups of 20 to 200 guests.
To read more about our wedding ceremonies, click the 'Ceremonies' tab at the top of this website.
Pop-Up Weddings at Glanville Hall...
Have you always dreamed of saying your vows in an intimate, romantic and beautiful location…but the stress, planning and expense of a big wedding seems too much?
For many couples, their dream is less about a traditional ‘big white wedding’ and more about marrying their soul mate in front of their closest family and friends. If you are looking for a a beautiful and meaningful ceremony with an amazing celebrant and photography all included, plus the option of a stunning celebration to follow, all on a budget - then Glanville Hall's 'Pop-Up Wedding' packages are perfect for you!
These packages take advantage of off-peak times or late-term bookings to allow couples to hold gorgeous ceremonies in our elegant, manicured gardens beside our historic manor – including decorations, a celebrant and a photographer – without any fuss, at a price you can afford. Plus there are lots of ‘little extras’ you can add to further personalise your day, including the option for a twilight package, breakfast, brunch, high tea, lunch, dinner or cocktail-style reception!
Download our 'Perfect Pop-Up Weddings' package above...
The Glanville Hall difference...let us spoil you!
On your wedding day, let us treat you (and your guests) like royalty! As a family owned and operated business, we pride ourselves on really getting to know our couples, offering truly exceptional service and adding plenty of special 'touches' to make each big day absolutely perfect.
Glanville Hall's dedicated, experienced, multi-award winning events team has helped hundreds of couples to create wedding magic. We are truly passionate about unique, boutique weddings, specialising in creating customised, personalised events that are a genuine reflection of your personal preferences and personalities. Our team of professional event coordinators will be there to guide and support you every step of the way - answering every question, assisting with styling, offering advice and helping you feel relaxed and comfortable, as though you are planning each element of your big day with friends.
The success of your wedding day is our reward. Whether it’s an intimate dinner for 25, a seated reception for 90 or a spectacular cocktail party for 180, you will enjoy every single moment as we work together to plan your perfect wedding day.