Your dream ceremony is the Glanville Hall reality...
Imagine standing beside your soul mate, surrounded by your nearest and dearest in the gorgeous gardens of our majestic historical manor. Say ‘I do’ as the sunset bathes the homestead’s century-old stonework in a rich, golden glow, then spoil your guests with sparkling wine and canapés in the pavilion…
Welcome to Glanville Hall - elegant, luxurious and romantic in every way! Combining all the grace and glamour of a sprawling heritage homestead with luxurious packages, seamless service, modern amenities and exceptional food and wine, Glanville Hall is the perfect venue to make your wedding dream a reality.
Glanville Hall offers a wide range of stunning, indoor and outdoor locations to suit any style of ceremony, with our sprawling, beautifully landscaped gardens and charming private rooms offering luxury, elegance and privacy for your special day. Couples saying their vows at Glanville Hall are also guaranteed exclusive use of the gardens and manor during their booked timeframes - ensuring you feel like the only people in the world on the most important day of your lives!
Design your dream
To create the perfect setting for your unique ceremony, we offer:
- six garden wedding ceremony locations to suit up to 300 guests
- four indoor ceremony rooms to suit up to 100 guests
- a range of stunning decoration packages to suit any style of ceremony, from simple and elegant through to the ultimate in fairy tale perfection
- a host of luxurious optional extras such as post-ceremony drinks, gourmet canapés and vintage games on the lawns
- a complimentary indoor back-up location for all garden weddings, in the event of adverse weather.
Glanville bridal couples can also select from three ceremony hire periods, all of which include exclusive use of your chosen ceremony location and private access to the manor and gardens for bridal party photos:
- Brunch Ceremony - 10.30am-1pm (ceremony to be held around 11-11.30am)
- Lunch Ceremony - 1pm-3.30pm (ceremony to be held around at 1.30-2pm)
- Afternoon Ceremony - 3.30pm onwards (ceremony to be held around 4-4.30pm, and only available to couples also celebrating with an evening reception at Glanville Hall).
Pop-Up Weddings at Glanville Hall
Have you always dreamed of saying your vows in an intimate, romantic and beautiful location…but the stress, planning and expense of a big wedding seems too much?
For many couples, their dream is less about a traditional ‘big white wedding’ and more about marrying their soul mate in front of their closest family and friends. If you are looking for a a beautiful and meaningful ceremony with an amazing celebrant and photography all included, plus the option of a stunning celebration to follow, all on a budget - then Glanville Hall's 'Pop-Up Wedding' packages are perfect for you!
These packages take advantage of off-peak times or late-term bookings to allow couples to hold gorgeous ceremonies in our elegant, manicured gardens beside our historic manor – including decorations, a celebrant and a photographer – without any fuss, at a price you can afford. Plus there are lots of ‘little extras’ you can add to further personalise your day, including the option for a twilight package, breakfast, brunch, high tea, lunch, dinner or cocktail-style reception!
Download our 'Perfect Pop-Up Weddings' package above...
The Glanville difference
Glanville Hall is managed by one of SA’s most awarded and experienced wedding and events teams. We are proud to be a family business operated with love, integrity and genuine passion for our work. Our difference is simple – we truly love what we do, and it would be an honour to help you create the perfect start to your future together.